Terms of Service
Effective date: November 06, 2020
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in Shooting Unicorns, Inc. (“us”, “we”, "Humble Help", “Humble Help Studio” or the “Company”), our website at https://www.humblehelp.studio/, and various related services (collectively, the “Services”). The Services and their features are provided to you subject to your compliance with all the terms, conditions, and notices contained or referenced in this agreement (the “Agreement”).
1. User’s Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
You are permitted to use the Services only if you: (1) represent that you are able to form a binding contract in your jurisdiction; (2) comply with our Agreement; (3) will not copy or distribute any part of the Services in any medium without Company’s prior written authorization except as permitted through the Services’s functionality and under this Agreement; (4) provide accurate and complete information when creating an account; (5) acknowledge you are solely responsible for the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using the Services; and (6) acknowledge your sole responsibility for your content submissions, including discussion posts, profile information and links, pictures and other such content.
The Service is available only for individuals aged 13 years or older. If you are age 13 or older but under the age of 18, or the legal age of majority where you reside if that jurisdiction has an older age of majority, then you agree to review this Agreement with your parent or guardian to make sure that both you and your parent or guardian understand and agree to this Agreement. You agree to have your parent or guardian review and accept this Agreement on your behalf. If you are a parent or guardian agreeing to this Agreement for the benefit of a child over the age of 13, then you agree to and accept full responsibility for that child’s use of the Service, including all financial charges and legal liability that he or she may incur. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer the Service to any person or entity and change the eligibility criteria for using the Service at any time. The right to access the Service is revoked where this Agreement or use of the Service is prohibited or to the extent offering, sale, or provision of the Service conflicts with any applicable law, rule or regulation.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE EXIT THE SERVICES NOW. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICES, OR ANY PRODUCTS, CONTENT, OR OTHER INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICES AND/OR THOSE PARTICULAR PRODUCTS. YOUR AGREEMENT WITH US REGARDING COMPLIANCE WITH THIS AGREEMENT BECOMES EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON COMMENCEMENT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
In this Agreement, we use the terms “you” and “your” to mean any merchant using our Services to provide products or services to its customers. As used in this Agreement, “User(s)” refers to any individual using the Services. If you are agreeing to this Agreement on behalf of an organization or entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to agree to this Agreement on that organization’s or entity’s behalf and bind them to this Agreement (in which case, the references to “you” and “your” in this Agreement, except for in this sentence, refer to that organization or entity).
2. Account Information and Security
When you register, you provide us with some basic information, which may include an e-mail address, user ID, and password (“Account Information”). To use the Services, you agree to provide Humble Help with true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself, and to keep your Account Information current and accurate. You agree to not allow others to access your account. You alone are responsible for anything that happens from your failure to maintain security and confidentiality, such as by sharing your Account Information with others, and we will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to comply with these obligations. If someone is using your account, notify us immediately. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of either your password or account or any other breach of security. Additionally, you acknowledge that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and you understand that any message or information you send to the Services may be read or intercepted by others, even if it is encrypted.
3. Intellectual Property
The entire content and materials contained on the Services, including, but not limited to, audio, video, images, text, user interface, scores, logos, the selection and arrangement of the Services and other intellectual property (the “Content”) are owned by or licensed to Humble Help to the fullest extent under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. Images of people or places displayed on the Services are either the property of, or used with permission by, Humble Help. You may not reproduce, republish, transmit, upload, distribute, copy or publicly display any of the Content without our prior written consent. We neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the Services will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Company. We may redesign the Services in our sole discretion at any time.
4. Your Content and Licenses
Humble Help does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or musical works (collectively, “Your Content”) that you upload on or through the Services. You represent and warrant that you will not contribute Your Content or otherwise use the Services or interact with the Services in any manner that: (i) infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or any other rights of anyone else (including Humble Help); (ii) violates any law or regulation, including, without limitation, any applicable export control laws, privacy laws or any other purpose not reasonably intended by Humble Help; (iii) is dangerous, harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable; (iv) jeopardizes the security of your Humble Help account or anyone else’s (such as allowing someone else to log in to the Services as you); (v) attempts, in any manner, to obtain the Account Information, account or other security information from any other user; (vi) violates the security of any computer network, or cracks any passwords or security encryption codes; (vii) runs Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged into the Services, or that otherwise interferes with the proper working of the Services (including by placing an unreasonable load on the Services’s infrastructure); (viii) “crawls,” “scrapes,” or “spiders” any page, data, or portion of or relating to the Services or Content (through use of manual or automated means); (ix) copies or stores any significant portion of the Content; or (x) decompiles, reverse engineers, or otherwise attempts to obtain the source code or underlying ideas or information of or relating to the Services. Humble Help may be used to reproduce materials so long as such use is limited to reproduction of non-copyrighted materials, materials in which you own the copyright, or materials you are authorized or legally permitted to reproduce. Except as and only to the extent expressly permitted in this Agreement or by applicable law, you may not copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, or create derivative works of Humble Help or any part thereof. Humble Help performs technical functions necessary to offer the Services, including but not limited to reformatting Your Content to allow its use through the Services and using Your Content to make improvements to the Services and you hereby grant Humble Help a non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, sublicensable, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, prepare derivative works of or otherwise fully exploit Your Content to provide these services and in accordance with this Agreement. If you post any content on a public portion of the Services (such as comments or a message board), you grant Humble Help a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, sublicensable, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, prepare derivative works of (including excerpting, in whole or in part), distribute and publicly display or otherwise fully exploit that content on the Services.
5. Humble Help Intellectual Property Rights
As between Humble Help and you, Humble Help or its licensors own and reserve all right, title and interest in and to the Service and all hardware, software and other items used to provide the Service, other than the rights explicitly granted to you to use the Service in accordance with this Agreement. No title to or ownership of any proprietary rights related to the Service is transferred to you pursuant to this Agreement. All rights not explicitly granted to you are reserved by Humble Help.
We always appreciate feedback and are always on the lookout for ways to improve. For feedback, comments, questions, or concerns, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will return your e-mail at the soonest opportunity possible. In the event that you provide comments, suggestions, paid enhancements to the Service as part of a statement of work, or recommendations to Humble Help with respect to the Service (including, without limitation, with respect to modifications, enhancements, improvements and other changes to the Service) (collectively, “Feedback”), you hereby grant to Humble Help a world-wide, royalty free, irrevocable, perpetual license to use and otherwise incorporate any Feedback in connection with the Service.
7. Cost of Services
The Services may be free or we may charge a fee for using the Services. If you are using a free version of the Services, we will notify you before any Services you are then using begin carrying a fee, and if you wish to continue using such Services, you must pay all applicable fees for such Services. Note that if you elect to receive text messages through the Services, data and message rates may apply. Any and all such charges, fees or costs are your sole responsibility. You should consult with your wireless carrier to determine what rates, charges, fees or costs may apply to your use of the Services.
- Paid Services. Certain of our Services may be subject to payments now or in the future (the “Paid Services”). Please see our Paid Services page for a description of the current Paid Services. Please note that any payment terms presented to you in the process of using or signing up for a Paid Service are deemed part of this Agreement.
- Payment Method. The terms of your payment will be based on your Humble Help Account Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider of your chosen Humble Help Account Payment Method. If we, through the Humble Help Account Payment Processor, do not receive payment from you, you agree to pay all amounts due on your Humble Help Account upon demand.
- Recurring Billing. Some of the Paid Services may consist of an initial period, for which there is a one-time charge, followed by recurring period charges as agreed to by you. By choosing a recurring payment plan, you acknowledge that such Services have an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. Information regarding such recurring payment plans and their pricing is available at https://www.humblehelp.studio/services WE MAY SUBMIT PERIODIC CHARGES (E.G., MONTHLY) WITHOUT FURTHER AUTHORIZATION FROM YOU, UNTIL YOU PROVIDE PRIOR NOTICE (RECEIPT OF WHICH IS CONFIRMED BY US) THAT YOU HAVE TERMINATED THIS AUTHORIZATION OR WISH TO CHANGE YOUR HUMBLE HELP ACCOUNT PAYMENT METHOD. SUCH NOTICE WILL NOT AFFECT CHARGES SUBMITTED BEFORE WE REASONABLY COULD ACT. TO TERMINATE YOUR AUTHORIZATION OR CHANGE YOUR HUMBLE HELP ACCOUNT PAYMENT METHOD, PLEASE CONTACT US AT email@example.com
- Current Information Required. YOU MUST PROVIDE CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION FOR YOUR HUMBLE HELP ACCOUNT. YOU MUST PROMPTLY UPDATE ALL INFORMATION TO KEEP YOUR HUMBLE HELP ACCOUNT CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE (SUCH AS A CHANGE IN BILLING ADDRESS, CREDIT CARD NUMBER, OR CREDIT CARD EXPIRATION DATE), AND YOU MUST PROMPTLY NOTIFY US OR OUR HUMBLE HELP ACCOUNT PAYMENT PROCESSOR IF YOUR HUMBLE HELP ACCOUNT PAYMENT METHOD IS CANCELED (E.G., FOR LOSS OR THEFT) OR IF YOU BECOME AWARE OF A POTENTIAL BREACH OF SECURITY, SUCH AS THE UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION. CHANGES TO SUCH INFORMATION CAN BE MADE BY CONTACTING US AT firstname.lastname@example.org. IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE ANY OF THE FOREGOING INFORMATION, YOU AGREE THAT WE MAY CONTINUE CHARGING YOU FOR ANY USE OF PAID SERVICES UNDER YOUR HUMBLE HELP ACCOUNT UNLESS YOU HAVE TERMINATED YOUR PAID SERVICES AS SET FORTH ABOVE.
- Change in Amount Authorized. If the amount to be charged to your Humble Help Account varies from the amount you preauthorized (other than due to the imposition or change in the amount of state sales taxes), you have the right to receive, and we shall provide, notice of the amount to be charged and the date of the charge before the scheduled date of the transaction. Any agreement you have with your payment provider will govern your use of your Humble Help Account Payment Method. You agree that we may accumulate charges incurred and submit them as one or more aggregate charges during or at the end of each billing cycle.
- Auto-Renewal for Paid Services. Unless you opt out of auto-renewal, which can be done by contacting us at email@example.com, any Paid Services you have signed up for will be automatically extended for successive renewal periods of the same duration as the subscription term originally selected, at the then-current non-promotional rate. To change or resign your Paid Services at any time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you terminate a Paid Service, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current term, and your subscription will not be renewed after your then-current term expires. However, you will not be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO CONTINUE TO BE CHARGED ON A RECURRING MONTHLY BASIS, YOU MUST CANCEL THE APPLICABLE PAID SERVICE BY CONTACTING US AT email@example.com OR TERMINATE YOUR HUMBLE HELP ACCOUNT BEFORE THE END OF THE RECURRING TERM. PAID SERVICES CANNOT BE TERMINATED BEFORE THE END OF THE PERIOD FOR WHICH YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID, AND EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS, HUMBLE HELP WILL NOT REFUND ANY FEES THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID.
- Reaffirmation of Authorization. Your non-termination or continued use of a Paid Service reaffirms that we are authorized to charge your Humble Help Account Payment Method for that Paid Service. We may submit those charges for payment and you will be responsible for such charges. This does not waive our right to seek payment directly from you. Your charges may be payable in advance, in arrears, per usage, or as otherwise described when you initially selected to use the Paid Service.
- Free Trials and Other Promotions. Any free trial or other promotion that provides access to a Paid Service must be used within the specified time of the trial. You must stop using a Paid Service before the end of the trial period in order to avoid being charged for that Paid Service. If you cancel prior to the end of the trial period and are inadvertently charged for a Paid Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Location-Based Services Consent
You hereby expressly consent to our use of location-based services and expressly waive and release Humble Help from any and all liability, claims, causes of action or damages arising from your use of the Services or in any way relating to the use of the precise location and other location-based services.
9. Guarantee and Warranty; Limitation of Liability
THE SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. HUMBLE HELP MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF SERVICES, OR THE PRODUCTS, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, HUMBLE HELP DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HUMBLE HELP DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM HUMBLE HELP ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, HUMBLE HELP WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES, OR FROM ANY PRODUCTS, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
IN NO EVENT WILL HUMBLE HELP BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE WHATSOEVER RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM THE SERVICES OR ANY USE OF THE SERVICES, OR OF ANY SITE OR RESOURCE LINKED TO, REFERENCED, OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICES, OR FOR THE USE OR DOWNLOADING OF, OR ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOST SAVINGS OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA, EVEN IF HUMBLE HELP IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS EXCLUSION AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORIES.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF HUMBLE HELP ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SERVICES OR PRODUCTS EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID FOR SUCH PRODUCTS OR EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO HUMBLE HELP IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES IN THE PRECEDING TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD. THE FOREGOING SHALL CONSTITUTE HUMBLE HELP’S SOLE LIABILITY AND OBLIGATION, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU, ON BEHALF OF YOUR HEIRS, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS, LEGAL AND PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES, HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, ACQUIT AND FOREVER DISCHARGE HUMBLE HELP FROM AND AGAINST, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE, FOR ALL CLAIMS YOU HAVE OR MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE SERVICES, AND THE PRODUCTS. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS UNDER CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE 1542, WHICH STATES “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
10. Termination of Service
Humble Help may also terminate your privilege to use or access the Services immediately and without notice for any reason whatsoever. Upon such termination, you must immediately cease accessing or using the Services and agree not to access or make use of, or attempt to use, the Services. Furthermore, you acknowledge that Humble Help reserves the right to take action -- technical, legal or otherwise -- to block, nullify or deny your ability to access the Services. You understand that Humble Help may exercise this right in its sole discretion, and this right shall be in addition to and not in substitution for any other rights and remedies available to Humble Help. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive the termination of your access to the Services, including, without limitation, provision regarding ownership, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
11. Restrictions on Use
You may not use the Services or contents set forth therein for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with this Agreement. You agree not to use, transfer, distribute, or dispose of any information contained in the Services in any manner that could compete with the business of Company. You may not copy, reproduce, recompile, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, distribute, modify, publish, display, perform, upload to, create derivative works from, frame transmit, or in any way exploit any part of the Service, you may not recirculate, redistribute or publish the analysis and presentation included in the Service without Company’s prior written consent.
Modification of Company’s content is a violation of the copyrights and other proprietary rights of Company or its subsidiaries. Additionally, you may not monetize or offer any part of the service for sale or distribute it over any other medium including but not limited to a computer network or hyperlink framing on the internet without the prior written consent of Company. The Services and the information contained therein may not be used to construct a database of any kind. The Services and content contained therein may not be stored (in its entirety or in any part) in databases for access by you or any third party or to distribute.
In the absence of a contrary agreement, you may not use any of the trademarks, trade names, service marks, copyrights, or logos of Company or its subsidiaries suppliers or affiliates in any manner which creates the impression that such items belong to or are associated with you or, except as otherwise provided herein, are used with Company’s consent, and you acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in and to any of such items. You will not use the service or the information contained therein in unsolicited mailings or spam material. You will not use any trademarks, trade names, service marks, copyrights, or logos of Company or its subsidiaries in unsolicited mailings or spam material. You will not spam or send unsolicited mailings to any person or entity using the Services.
13. Electronic Communications
The communications between you and Company use electronic means, whether you use the Services or send us emails, or whether Company posts notices on the service or communicates with you via email. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from Company in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Company provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in writing.
14. Changes and Amendments to Terms
This Agreement is effective as of the “Last Modified” date identified at the top of this page. We expressly reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time without notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review the Services and this Agreement from time to time and to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of the Services after such modifications will constitute acknowledgement of the modified Agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Agreement. However, for any material modifications to this Agreement or in the event that such modifications materially alter your rights or obligations hereunder, such amended Agreement will automatically be effective upon the earlier of (i) your continued use of the Services with actual knowledge of such modifications, or (ii) 30 days from publication of such modified Agreement on the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the resolution of any dispute that arises between you and us will be governed by the Agreement in effect at the time such dispute arose.
15. General Terms
You will be responsible for paying, withholding, filing, and reporting all taxes, duties, and other governmental assessments associated with your activity in connection with the Service, provided that the Humble Help may, in its sole discretion, do any of the foregoing on your behalf or for itself as it sees fit. You hereby agree that Humble Help is authorized to receive notices or forms, such as tax invoices, from Stripe on your behalf, and Humble Help will promptly make such notices and forms available to you in a commercially reasonable manner consistent with applicable law.
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion of the Agreement will be limited or eliminated, to the minimum extent necessary, so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. Any failure on the part of Company to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be considered a waiver of our right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement will survive any termination of this Agreement. Except as expressly set forth herein, you and Humble Help agree there are no third-party beneficiaries intended under these Terms.